List of Wedding Ceremony Invitations (June '09)

Team Ceramic2u.net



TELUK INTAN - It's mid-year school holiday and I'm certain most of your mailboxes are already occupied with wedding ceremony invitation cards. Mine is not an exception! Here's the list:

June 06 - Bitol & Yati (Batu Caves, Selangor)

June 07 - Rohanis & Khairi (Melaka)

June 13 - Ina & Hafiz (Sg. Buloh)

June 20 - Fatin & Isa (T.Melawati, KL)

June 21 - Dede & Dian (Bukit Antarabangsa)

June 27 - Rizal & Ros (Pendang, Kedah)


See? That's exactly what you have to face a while after graduation day.. Seeing people around you getting married!!

Nevertheless, I'll try to fulfill these invitations as much as I can.. Congratulations guys!! You've stepped up another ladder in your relationships.. May you live happily ever after.. (huh.. what a typical wish..)

Comments

  1. huhuhu....its happened to me as well yan..I've got a bunch of invitation cards too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan?? Warghh!! Tension nak sympo nih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh.. lupe nak tambah lg satu..

    Jun 07 - my uncle nye nikah gak..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts