Sleeping beauty or sleep for the beauty or sleep like a baby?

They say I'm a baby. Because I go to bed early like around 12 midnight to 1 am?

Ceh. Tak ada kaitan pun gambar atas ni kan?? Huhu..

I don't know why. I think it's been like that since I entered my upper form, which is 16 years old. The reason was because I was not ready to meet with all kinds of ghosts. Was not sure if I was capable of thinking right if I ever got to stumble upon one. Hoho.. Talking about school hostels' ghost stories..

The habit stopped as I entered university, at least for the first three years resulted from workloads, group works, which all required a little burning of the midnight oil. Not so little since sometimes I even stayed up until 5 am in the morning? Hate it! Other than that, the age plays quite a big role in this issue.. You know, teenagers, we loved to hangout during weekends until late midnight watching movies, 'lepak'ing at mamak stall/restaurant, wasting time at the seaside.. Just flashing back the memories make me regret a lot of things. But like I've said before, as we enter a new term of life, all those things happened before should be just reminders for us to be a better person in the leading future. Good/happy moments taken as memories, bad things got to be thrown into the seas. Full Stop.

Ooh ye.. I was talking about sleeping early just now right.. I started sleeping early back when I was in my final semester of degree studies and the routine continues until now. Well, my point is I sleep early because I want to look healthy and beautiful. That's why I need enough sleep other than doing facial, taking supplements, exercising and else. I don't like to see eyebags under my eyes. It's just so not pretty for my face. But some might think that even if we sleep later than 2 am, and then wake up at 8 am to 10 am to get a minimum enough sleep, I think you might want to do a little research. Why? Because from what I've read and heard, to get a healthy beautiful look, you need to sleep before 1 am as after that hour, the skin tissue will start the process of renew and regenerate and it only happens while we're asleep!


So, I advice all readers to sleep early and lead a healthy life.. hoho.. ape kaitan.. eh ade2..

Comments

  1. haha.. i think so too..

    maybe not normal for student kut~ normal for org yg dh bekerja..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts